Creator’s Pattern Notes:
- This task is made in one piece.
- Design headings are composed with the understanding that buyer of this example has information of the three stranded plait method.
- Interchange establishment: [chain 101, turn, sc in second ch from snare and in each st crosswise over to the end-100 sc] might be substituted for the establishment sc, however you might wish to go up a size in snare to counteract twisting along the external edge.
- All lines of every strand will begin and end with a sc.
- Every strand is associated with 2 chs at the top edge of your work.
- More free patterns – be part of our Facebook Group!
Level: upper beginner yarn: Lang Yarns Mille Colori Big/Super Bulky (5-6 wpi) Hook: 6.5 mm (K) 5.0 mm (H). Colorway: 880 Soft Green / 1033 Baby Yellow Author: Merri Purdy Neck / Torso → Cowl | 34″ long x 3.5 ” wide | Size: one – adult | US Terms.